Ideal qualifications of a serious candidate for the Chief Executive Officer of the City
- Prior major City Board/Commission experience: Plan, BRB, ZBA, P&R and HPC
- Must have 1 Term Minimum City Council Experience.
- Willing to devote the time necessary to execute the duties of the office. (Required in Charter)
- Prior Demonstrated Effective Supervisory and Leadership Experience.
- Knowledgeable of the requirements and functions for all Boards, Commissions and Committees.
- Knowledgeable of City of LF Statutes and Ordinances.
- Must understand current issues facing City of Lake Forest and provide ideas for how to best address those issues.
- Must possess a vision for the future of Lake Forest and a willingness to act in the long-term best interests of Lake Forest.
- Effective and Motivational communicator that understands Robert’s Rule of Order.
- Disposition & Qualities: open minded, thoughtful, approachable, objective and a good listener
- Good Financial Acumen: comfortable with City Books, Record Keeping and Reporting
Copyright © 2021 Lake Forest Caucus Committee • 736 N. Western Ave, Suite 256 • Lake Forest, IL 60045 • firstname.lastname@example.org